I found out for sure today that the problems I had with my Logitec Audio 995
wireless headset were not because of the computer.  I just connected them to a
new Studio Cat DAW and I still get ticks, crackles, and pops along with very
small drop outs in the high frequencies.  I used the included latency checker
tool and it warned that a driver or device was causing problems.  There were no
warnings before installing the headset.

I intended to use the headset for speech recognition but it isn't quite good
enough.

Very unhappy!

Bob