To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:10 PM
Subject: putting cds on a hard drive

Hello, List,

The subject probably says it. Many of the cd's I have are some which I made, so they are probably less permanent than commercially made disks.

I'm looking at putting their contents onto a large hard drive.

Has any one doone this? What is the best way to do it? Would each disk have to be in its own folder?

I look forward to whatever you come up with.

Joe G.