Hi.  Apologies - have now found the menu item for re-tuning and have
got 48 stations.  However, many of them have got incorrect names,
meaning that I was skipping over some good ones until my sighted wife
told me that it wasn't reading the correct names.  Is there any way of
entering the correct names of stations so that I don't keep doing
this?

Cheers, Danny