thanks again
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Hernandez
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: introduction

  Hi KJ.  Welcome to the list.  it's good to have you with us.
  Tony Hernandez
  "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his
  commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man. For God shall bring
  every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or
  whether [it be] evil." (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 AV)
  http://dutyofman.net/
  Para oir la biblia en español:
  http://dutyofman.net/biblia-audio