Well I've never had to use this feature before, but I'd like to know if the timed recording feature is accessible in Sound Forge 10? I'm using the Jaws scripts which Jim Snowbarger wrote, and will be leaving Friday afternoon, while the program I want to record is on Saturday night. If it was just leaving for a day and returning, I'd just leave the recording going, and trim the before and after, since I have enough hard drive space, but I don't have that much for this project. I'd not be able to record 48 hours straight. If the timer feature is accessible, will it let you choose a time for the next day?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew