Hi. Is there a way for a totally blind person to get to the special features menu using jaws 12 and media playespecial features menu, but when I got to the button for English for visually impaired, Jaws says that button is unavailable. I knnow that my computer can in fact play pal with the audio description using the Hewlit Packard dvd software (all graphical), and I know that wWindows Media player, but my sighted husband and I can't seem to find a way for me to get to those features independently.

I'm most puzzled, and I'd appreciate greatly any help any of you genius people might have. Smile.

Kathy

e have been able to play thhe audio description dvd in r? I can find menus for languages, and I think I found the

  • Emissives Disk Failure Steve Matzura
    • windows media player, jaws, and pal dvd with audio des... Kathy Szinnyey