We have a Roku, and it's a great value but not accessible if that's what
you mean.  From the sighted perspective, channels aren't organized really
well; in fact there are a couple paid programs available to create better
browsing environments.

Apple TV will give more audio feedback as many of us have heard; however,
the Roku is a great value and works well.  Of course Netflix is well on
its way toward becoming the Western Union of the 21st century as far as
bad decisions go, and it's a major source of programming for the Roku.  I
found Pandora access on it rather clumsy, but again the music sounds good
once you grab it.
--
 "Is there a greater waste of resources than the Bonds purgery trial?"
--V.K. RamenShaman. I tweat as Maxter61 at times. Regards, Max!