Hello.  Not long ago I wrote to the BlindReplay list and to this list
asking for solutions in respect to why I am not able to capture audio
output directly from my Dell Precision notebook's sound card in Replay
AV.  Having received no answer from either list, I did some digging
and discovered that the problem's likely cause is that my Dell
notebook in reality has no sound card.  Instead, it has integrated
sound, and therefore I cannot point my RECORDING SETTINGS in Windows 7
Control Panel to "Stereo Mixer," which seems to be required for me to
record direct stereo sound like this in Windows 7.

In reading solutions that have worked for some, I ran across a program
called I-Sound Recorder, which claims to enable this function in
Windows 7 and Vista without requiring a dedicated sound card.  The
claim is that if I use I-Sound Recorder to capture files in WMA or MP3
format, I can bypass the normal Windows 7 requirement to have a
separate sound card and set my recording option to Stereo Mixer.
Problem is, when I run I-Sound Recorder, I find that its controls are
inaccessible--completely invisible, in fact, using JAWS.

Has anyone ever tried to script a solution to this?  If not, I will
either have to commission someone to write a script, or I'll need to
purchase and install a true sound card if this is possible.

Thanks.

-Kane