I just checked Fred's Head and though listed, this podcast still isn't
available. I'd be interested In knowing more about this antenna, considering
that it works here in New York City.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:19 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: CCrane Tuneable Twin Coil Antenna Podcast

Its the active antenna, I didn't bother with the passive one, can put the
review up again if you're interested in hearing it.

On 26/10/2011 10:15 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
> Aw bummer, I missed it! Is this the active or the passive antenna? I
> have the active one and love its performance. You wouldn't think, in a
> big city like New York, that such things were even necessary, but in
> apartment buildings with lots of electronic noise and strange RF
> interference, they help a lot, especially in the AM HD department.
>
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:10:02 +1100, you wrote:
>
>> This was supposed to have gone up onto Blind Cool Tech - Or Blind Fools
Wreck if you prefer<smile>  - but Larry must be asleep or something so I've
decided to make it public so it may be enjoyed by those who are interested
in such things.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10565527/CCrane%20Tuneable%20Antenna.mp3

--
sent from my HP Powerhouse Notebook.