So, how theatrical are they? I mean, all these numbers and things don't help
me too much. How detailed are they?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:57 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Computer Speakers

dane you need to take a look at the benwins you are missing the points on
everything i have been saying.
these speakers are just not only for what you say they can be used for any
device, tvs computers portable players, recivers for stereos, and the like
the power is more then you might think about them. i garentee you this one!
Dane, not sure how long you havebeen into audio but i can surely tell you
that you are underjudging something you haven't had your hands on.