Because a number of list members have recommended EAC as a superior CD
extractor, I downloaded it.

It came as a .zip file, which should have been no problem.

When I open it, I see "installation finished."  Looking around with the mouse
cursor, I find some info about the program and a box which wants me to install
a Yahoo utility.  I cannot find the installation wizzard for EAC.

What see is something called an IQ wizzard, which I have not seen previously.

I'd appreciate knowing how to unlock this puzzle.

Also, it appears that the software cannot run under Windows 7, which is not a
problem.  I had the same problems when attepting to install it under Windows XP.

Thank you for reading this.

Joe G.