Howdy!

Yep those speakers sound nice and I wouldn't have known about them had you not
mentioned them.

I can clearly see the advantages and I wouldn't say for one minute that the
Ltec Lansing 2.1 Expressionist Ultra system was perfect as its not but its damn
good for the price one would pay.

Unlike the professional set you're talking about the Expressionist Ultra has
only 1 analogue input and 1 only, no USB port but it does boast Digital
amplification, in short this means more amplification using less power and you
get the benefit or little or no distortion.

Again, not in quite the same league as the speakers you mentioned but a damn
good value for money option which would do anyone proud, those last few words
are echoed from the man I know who runs a Pro audio store <smile> and he
doesn't sell them.