From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of Hank Smith
Sent: 03 December 2011 07:33 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp Versus wmp Versus VLC Versus....

Hello what is the website fore Mapler?
also can you send me off list your keyboard shortcut file fore foobar?
Hank

--
website:
http://fivedollarfreedomplan.com/throwawaymoneylcphs5.html
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011