Got it thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dave bahr
Sent: 07 December 2011 16:12
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Removing the Headings on an MP3 File

you can use the auto trim feature in goldwave to trim out the silences.
Just specify how long you want things to be in seconds, then the db
threshold of the silence, that takes some trial and error, and then
wehther you want the leading or trailing silences to be removed, or
both. Sounds complex but if you have audio from the same source, once
you get the initial file set up you can just use those parameters on
each one, or you can even do a batch run on the files with the
parameters you set. Make sense?

Dave C. Bahr