To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: Seeking Surround Sound File to demonstrate Bose system

Dain, it's me Hamit. I don't know if you got my E-mail I sent you a while
back, but could you please E-mail me off list? I wanted to ask you
something way back when we had the whole discussion about PC speakers and
stuff, but I forgot. I just rather talk to you off list since I feel we
might go a little too far off topic. In fact, I kind of brought up a bit of
what I wanted to ask you in my reply to this person's question.