Again, you're right it won't be the end all be all. I wander what is the end
all be all recorder. The way Neal talked about them, it sounds like the
sound-devices ones are. Very interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:58 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Using iPot Touch or iPhone as portable recorder.

Well let's face it, this machine if we ever get to see it won't be the
be-all and end-all when it comes to multi track recording.

My Zoom H1, its not a multi track recorder however I do have a computer so I
record individual tracks - where required - on the H1, copy them from the SD
card to computer and use Reaper Audio Production software to do the rest.