I have had pretty good luck with websites that do the converting.  It would be
interesting to hear more from people
using programs than simply that the program is great, because there are some
complications with capturing audio
streams under Windows 7, for example.  Do these programs add a sound card
virtual driver, for instance?

When you are watching a YouTube stream you want to save, go to the address bar
and copy the address to the
clipboard.  Then go to one of the conversion web sites and paste the address
into the edit box requesting an address.
In a little while, a link is returned from which you can download the audio.
Two such sites are

http://www.vid2mp3.com

and

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

These kinds of sights do change and I have not used either of the above for a
few weeks, but I have used both with
success in the past.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:08:16 +0530, Ketan Kothari wrote:

>Dear Friends,

>Does anyone know of a Youtube downloader which can convert video to MP3 audio
>as well?  Please help.  Thank
you.