Hi all.  I've recorded a voice track for somebody on my DS40, but you
can hear the hiss of the room around me underneath the vocals (no
actual noise, jus the hiss of quiet).  Obviously this doesn't sound
like professional trailers, so I'm wondering if anyone can please
advise as to what is causing the hiss to occur and/or how I might
remove it using GoldWave (using the smoother functions doesn't
completely remove it).  It shouldn't be the quality of the mic as I'm
using an SM58.

Thanks for your help in advance, Danny