From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of kim kelly
Sent: 05 January 2012 22:17
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: How to convert RAR. files to MP3?

I am wondering how to convert RAR files into mp3s.
I don't have winrar I can't afford it so is there another program I can use
for converting?
Thanks.
Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kim...@samobile.net

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconch...@samobile.net

Or:
webpol...@centurylink.net

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to  and who  needs help
with computers and blindness related issues.
Take care and have a super day.