From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Hank Smith
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:38 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: TV on computer list, unsuccessful

direct tv has a button on the remote to turn on audio description but am
unsure where it is at on remote.
On 1/8/2012 5:29 PM, Brent Harding wrote:
> I know that CSI and NCIS are described. Maybe Criminal Minds is too,
> but I'm not sure if one can turn the description thing on. I know my
> mom still has an OTA TV hooked up in the kitchen, but I don't know if
> it has the right capability.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>

website:
http://fivedollarfreedomplan.com/throwawaymoneylcphs5.html
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011