Kim and list: MP3 Direct Cut is a program that is useful in trimming files; let's say you have a file that has stuff on the end of it that you don't need: well..you can run it through this little program and get rid of it! There are other uses for it as well, but I'll save that for others who are more qualified to speak on this than I am!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@centurylink.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for mp3 direct cut

What is MP3 Direct cut?

Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kim...@samobile.net

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconch...@samobile.net

Or:
webpol...@centurylink.net

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to and who needs help with computers and blindness related issues.
Take care and have a super day.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Barney" <abar...@personainternet.com>