From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: 10 January 2012 20:32
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Transferring GoldWave Licence

Hi everyone.  The other day my GoldWave licence expired and I decided
to buy a lifetime licence.  However, I've now discovered that I'm
buying a new laptop in the next couple of days, so I'm wondering how I
would be able to:
(a) download the programme to my new laptop without paying for another
licence, and
(b) transfer the current licence from my old laptop to the new one

Any help will be gratefully received.

Danny