To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: blind friendly dj software?

Hi,
Could you please send a link to the edition of Innovations you're refering to.
Thanks in advance.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Steve Pattison
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:39 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List

Hi Hank,

You may like to listen to a review of Zulu DJ software on a recent
edition of Innovations. You can download the MP3 file at

http://goo.gl/Oimzp

And learn more about the program at

www.nch.com.au/dj/index.html

I don't use this program myself so I'm not able to answer any questions
about the program.

Regards Steve.