Hi all.
I am thinking of getting Tapin Radio Pro myself. The reasons are I want to support the company, since they supported me over a couple of possible issues, which turned out to be by design. They don't have automated responses like most companies; they instead answer themselves and do so quickly. I even got more than one response to my enquiries. So that's one reason. The other reason is I can use all the features that I may either want to try or may wish to use in the future. The show new stations is an interesting one, which is unavailable in the free mode. What this does is shows new stations added to the database since the last update. See Tapin Radio relies on a comprehensive database in order to not only look up stations, but finding a source and trying to stream it. Without such a database Tapin Radio wouldn't be what it is now, a very powerful radio player.
Just some thoughts.

Christopher H