I hope someone can help me. I have Total Recorder V7 Pro. I was recording
without issue when using my onboard sound card, however I purchased a pair of
Bose USB speakers and now I can't record anything ever. I want to record from
the Internet, so I am using the Software setting. It always says there's never
any sound source. Is there a way to do this without disabling my USB speakers
and all that hassle? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious or, I hope I am. I
feel ignorant.

Kristeen

On Jan 28, 2012, at 7:48 AM, chris hallsworth wrote:

> Only the VideoPro edition allows you to record either or both audio and/or
> video. You can try one or the other so there is nothing to lose. The only
> limitation is either a noise will be inserted into each new recording about
> every sixty seconds or, if recording video, a special logo is inserted into a
> frame, something like that anyway. Otherwise it is fully functional and does
> not expire in any way.
>

> Christopher H
>
> On 28/01/2012 03:02, vrvaug...@mailzone.com wrote:
>> Does anyone on this list have Total Recorder Professional edition or Video
>> Edition?
>>

>> I don't have either of them, but looking at them on Google, it looks as if
>> theymight be able to record both sound and video of my videos on to my
>> windows 7 computer.
>>

>> What do you all think?
>>

>> I would like something that would let me name each video and then, when I
>> have them on my computer, I would be able to browse the list of titles and
>> mearly click on one, to  have it start playing.
>>

>> I wish Windows Media center would let me do this, because I really like the
>> way it easly lets me record and then find the show  I want to play. However,
>> it will only let me have one input and it expects that to be from my cable.
>>

>> Any ideas or input will be gratefully accepted!
>>

>> Many thanks! Vicky.
>> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

Kristeen Hughes