Hello all.
Well, I tried what someone suggested, either navigate to the title I want to watch from the navigate menu, or open an ifo file from the video_ts folder. I must be doing something wrong, as the menu still comes up, but can't get any further than that. No bashing here, but at least with DVD Audio Extractor's DVD player you can not only select a title; you can select a chapter to listen to, which are all checked by default. In fact, all I could see in the browse for folder dialogue box was the video_ts folder, no ifos.
Please advise. Thanks!
--

Christopher H