thanks so much I will be looking for it myself.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 4:07 PM
Subject: RE: Ia maulty track recorder question.

Me too. All though, I listened to a video on youtube From B&H, and it sounds
pretty good. The guys at Olympus just replyed to my comment on their intro
vid, and they asked me what I wanted to hear since they do intend to do a
demo of it, so I guess we'll hear more soon. Then there's always weighting
until Neal Ewers gets one. No pressure if you read this Neal. But yeah, his
demos are just so awesome and informative.