From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:12 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: creating cd's

Ken, Burnaware free contains a disc utility specifically for this
purpose.  In my opinion, it is the best and most accessible cd and DVD
ripping program I have seen.

Get it from:
http://www.burnaware.com .

Don Roberts

On 2/28/2012 6:52 PM, ken reed wrote:
>      Hi,k   is there a program free or otherwise for creating cd's .
> I would like to know how much room is left on the cd I create.  That is
what I have not found with winamp or windows meds media,  unless they hid it
somewhere.