To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 12:10 PM
Subject: RE: AV Receivers with accessible web interface

Ah yeah, sound bars. I don't really believe in thoughs. You nead all 5
speakers or 7 speakers there's no way out of it if you want the true thing. Even the companion 5 ones I'm using are just 2 speakers and supposedly they
are 5.1. Fake 5.1 is what they are, exaggerated stereo is what it is. Nop,
sorry, you need all the speakers if you want the true experience. So you
have to choose, a pretty living room whith no wires every ware, or the true theater experience. Maybe it's just me, but that's why I think they came out
with these kinds of things to start with. But anyways. That's for another
thread. That's beyond the point of this one.