To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: Problems Checking For New Version Of Tapin Radio

Hello list: Does anyone know what is going on with Tapin Radio in regard to checking for new version? Lately, whenever I try to check for the latest version, my computer makes that "Woom!" noise and presents me with an error message that says, "the remote content was not found at the server similar to HTTP..bla bla bla (no..it doesn't say "bla bla bla!" But you get the idea! Is it that you now _must_ be a paid user in order to get the upgrades?
Tom Kaufman