Wow! That's what that "URL" thing is about; had wondered about that one! Thanks for passing that along!
Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: is it possible to add stations yourself to tapin radio?

If the station is not in their database, and you can find its URL from another source, you can go to the File Menu and choose Open URL. Paste the URL into the edit field, press Enter, and the station will play. Then you can add it to your Favorites. You can also go to the Help Menu and submit it for inclusion in their database.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris ramsay" <cram...@cox.net>