From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of aadorno1
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: an importent sound card question.

Hi list I am getting ready to install a second sound card on my system now
this card comes with software do I install the software or will the computer
see it.  because usually if a person installs a second sound card jfw will
automatically go to that new card as the default card. now I would like to
know will the computer see this card or will I need to install the software?
thanks so much Angel.