Hi there

I have just tried on my Stream and all is just fine.

I wonder if there might be a physical problem with your player.

The only reason I say this is that you say that you have downgraded the firmware and still have the problem.

Sorry that I can't be of much help to you.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skype: bobba2006
Messenger: [email protected]
Tel: 01332 514323
Mobile: 07581483856
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian parker" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:12 PM
Subject: question


Hi, is anyone on this list using victor stream. i have just downloaded the latest upgrade, and find that it won't play stereo files, but plays them in mono. i have used the matter with humanware. i have also gone back to a previous version. has anyone noticed this. brian.


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to