Hi,
Yes, its one of the more inaccessible parts of the program.
There are a number of search options.
I use Control-1 to get to a search area. IF I do not land in an edit box,
usually if I have used the search previously in that session, I hit the 'home'
key.
If I back tab I am in a list of types of searches. Seems to default to "Track
Title". The other one I use is "Track Artist".
This program works for me to the extent I need, but it would be great if
someone with Jaws scripting skills could improve its usability, as there is
much more here.

P.