Hello
my friend is running in to a weird issue.
when he is playing a file or audio stream doesn't matter what when he goes in to his volume control he is not seeing the app in the list of choices to control the audio. for example if I have winamp open and go to my volume controls in windows 7 I see a volume choice for my winamp, how ever he isn't seeing anything.
is something hidden that needs to be unhidden?
nothing shows up just his speakers, system sounds and thats it.
can u help my friend out?
I will forward any responses to him.
thanks
Hank

--
websites:
http://www.fivedollarfreedomplan.com/hs5leap.html
http://www.tmiwireless.com/?aid=54868
http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=54868
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011