You can't prove that statement (VLC being the best thing for playing videos) by me! Whenever I try to use it, the video doesn't play correctly! It jerks and the thing just won't play correctly!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: using VLC media player?

Yes, it's true. There should be a file in your directory that lists all the keystrokes. When you first start the player it may be hidden; you have to check the "view interface" box. It should be in your system tray once it starts. Sorry I can't be more helpful at the momen, but though there isn't a lot of documentation you should be able to figure most of it out with some experimentation. Although I use winamp for all my music, VLC is pretty much the best thing you can possibly have for playing videos/movies, so if you care about that stuff, you should persevere with it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "carliss" <seeje...@satx.rr.com>