All my volume settings check out on my XP computer, and the right speaker is
on.  But when playing through headphones it is only showing in the left ear.
There was a setting called play/control but I'm not seeing it, and I'm
wondering if this missing item is set to a low level on up/down and/or
left/right slider.  I have an SB Audigy 1040 card.  I have also tested these
headphones on another computer and the right side comes out fine, so these are
not mono headphones.  I don't know if something in sound card can be repaired,
but any help would be appreciated.