I hate the wmp library and I only use wmp to rip music. I then use windows explorer to see where my files have gone.
hth
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: Ripping with WMP [was "Re: An Odd Problem (at least to me!)"]

The problem is that I very seldom boot my Windows PC anymore, but going
from memory, I think you should be able to click on the library view and
then view by artist or album to look for those stray tracks. Note that
you can also use other media players like Winamp or FooBar to look
through your library, if those interfaces are easier to use. Even
Windows Explorer should do the trick.

I need to do some ripping on my Windows PC anyway, so I'll take a look
and see if I can offer up any better tips than that.