Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:13 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Anybody have experience with Total Recorder and InternetTelephony?

Thank you, very much for providing the link!  I am sorry if I seemed kind of
anoyed, about this issue.  I am not trying to moderate these posts --
rather -- I believe in common courtesy.  You just went a long way, towards
proving my point, quickly and easily and for that I am grateful!

Regards,

-Mac-

-----Original Message----- From: Jörgen Hansson