From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of brian parker
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:14 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: question about victor stream

Hi list, is anyone using a victor stream. i bought some books from
audible lately, and transfered them to victor without any trouble.
yesterday, i got another book from audible, but when i triy   to
transfer that, i get the following message. either your victor is not
connected, or it is busy. check victor's configuration. well, it is
connected, as i can read all its folders  from my PC. i haven't as
far as i know made any changes to cause this upset. humanware,
suggested that, i took out the SD card, put it back in, and tried
again. i have done that and have got the same result. they now
suggest i reactivate victor, i don't know how to do that, and didn't
do it in the first place,  but just followed the procedure for
transfering audible books. if anyone can help, it would be
appreciated. i used to belong to a victor stream user list, but i
seem to have lost the link, and don't know how to get back to the list.
brian.

database 7339 (20120730) __________

http://www.eset.com