Adrian, You will need an attenuating patch cord with a 3.5 or 1/8 inch male plug on each end. the jack on the Victor Stream is a microphone jack not an inline jack.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <[email protected]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 2:12 PM
Subject: Recording from APH cassette recorder to Victor Stream


Hi. I'm trying to record the contents of a cassette from an APH cassette
recorder to a Victor Stream. I have a wire connecting the APH's earphone
jack to the Stream's input jack. I tried using the APH's out line jack, but
the result is a little of the cassette's audio and a lot of static.

My question is whether there's a way to reliably set the volume on the APH
machine so that the Stream's recording isn't distorted. It seems to be all
guesswork.

If there's a better way of approaching this task, please let me know.
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to