In the run dialog hit the period then hit enter.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 9:15 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Location of iTunes music files

Hi Dean, Thank you for your reply. I beleave I have the same system set up
as you do, so hopefully, this should work.

However, in your instructions, I think a step was left out.

I pressed Windows R, which opened the Run command. Just pressing Enter here,
goes into my first program, which is Jaws.
I tried pressing M, but only got silence.

Would you tell me what I missed?

Many thanks! Vicky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Masters" <dwmaster...@gmail.com>