Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:01 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Question about freed youtube to mp3 converter, and play lists

Hi,
I use this nice program for grabbing some stuff from Youtube, but I think they’ve dropped a nice feature, or at least I can’t find it anymore.

I had a function where I ggot the dayly top 50 or something like that downloaded automatically. It was thrown in a folder under my normal downloads folder named after the playlist.
But where is that specific function, where you can activate this?

thanks in advance.

Brian