if you go in to internet explorer andd do a control j you will find it. On Fri, 
10 Aug 2012 21:54:25 -0700, ken reed wrote:


>How , or where do I find it?.
>
>
>-----Original Message----- 
>From: tim cumings
>Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:51 PM
>To: PC Audio Discussion List
>Subject: Re: audio podcacher
>
>ken have you tried the qdcatcher in internet explorer? On Fri, 10 Aug 2012
>21:43:35 -0700, ken reed wrote:
>
>
>>Hi,  I am using accessable podcatcher, but some casts it won’t play.
>>I’ve looked at the file type and there is no difference between the 
>>ones 
>>that
>>play and the ones that won’t play.
>>Is there a podcast player that plays anything thrown at it?.
>>I tried juce and couldn’t get anywhere with it.
>>If you have any advice, it will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>Kenneth Reed
>>skype: kenneth.reed112
>>
>>phone: 860-874-5495
>>Keep Swinging
>>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>[email protected]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[email protected] 
>
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to