But it works fine other wize right?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of matt diemert
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 5:27 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Accessible Multi-track Recorders

Just wanted to jump back in and circle up on the email sent out last week
about a firmware update on the LS 100. FOr those of you who may have the 100
and are considering the upgrade I would not upgrade at this point. After
upgrading I'm having some stability issues with track syncronization in
multi track. also I'm losing speech after working on a project and exiting
to the home screen to change recording source, I have to completely shut
down the recorder and restart. No answer from olympus on this as of yet..