From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Goldwave settings question

I'm running Goldwave 5.67 on a Win 7 64-bit desktop.

In older versions of Gold Wave, if a file was open, the user could hit
F5 and the file would begin to play in reverse completely from the end to
the beginning.  I found this especially useful in situations where the
initial file length exceeds the actual length of the recorded material.  In
5.67, however, when one presses the F5 rewind key, the file rewinds only for
a few seconds and then stops.

Please tell me what if anything I can do to change this behavior so that the
file will play in reverse until I choose to stop it.

Remember, I am not talking about going into the settings to reverse the
track.

Thanks.

Don Roberts