Not really. If you have a mobile device, you will have better luck going that route. You have to memorize where stuff is on that. The web based player is not accessible, beyond logging in, and picking one channel. After that, it doesn't work really well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: Accessibility of playing XM radio over the internet with JAWS13/14

Hello.

I'm thinking hard about subscribing to XM radio (not Sirius but XM which have some difference in the stations). Seems I also have a choice to stream XM radio channels online over the internet using my web browser on my PC. is the online XM radio streaming accessible with JAWS 13/14 WRT the controls and reviewing/playing diff stations? us
Thanks
Prateek