From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Jaan Ali
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 2:00 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: alternative to WMP 12 to play streaming .asx files

try vlc media player or vinam

-----Original Message-----
From: Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 1:58 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List

Hello

windows7 64bit user.
WMP12 that comes preloaded on my win7 PC is just not working right to stream
audio content over the internet.  this is a known Win7/ WMP12 issue and diff
options to resolve this have failed for me. so my Q is not how to fix WMP12.
Are there any screen reader usable audio players other than Windows Media
Player that will play .asx files?

thanks
Prateek

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

with best regards

jaan ali

program manager of radio freedom for life
www.f4life.net

skype:

jaan.ali

facebook fan page: