I have in the past been able to get Replay AV 8.43 with Windows 7 64 bit to
work  although I don't think it was ever as accessible as it was using XP.  But
for some reason it's not working and the trouble shooter doesn't even list
Windows 7 in its group of operating systems that it tries to trouble shoot.  I
have friends who use 7 and Replay AV and like I said it has worked on a kind of
hit and miss basis in the past.  Is there a better version for Windows 7 or
even better is there perhaps a better program for recording what is playing on
your computer?  I sometimes like to capture a show or computer sounds etc. by
using a what you hear method but as I can't use Replay is there something
similar that will record what is playing on my computer?  Thanks for any input.

Joan        ne