Start with www.screenlessswitchers.com. They can guide you to stuff and they
might be able to help you too since those guys use Apple stuff. I would help
you but I'm a bit rusty on Appple since I haven't practiced too much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Cooley,
Daniel (Law)
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 7:01 PM
To: 'pc-audio@pc-audio.org'
Subject: Apple product accessability, specifically Ipod touch

        I was wondering if any of our distinguished members might be able to
provide me with advice on a list serve for this new device I purchased.
Many questions and I could only find a yahoo group blind apples, but not
useable to me, no such address.  Would think there is a list serve
equivalent to this on apple products but haven't been able to locate in in
my searches.  Also called Apple and their accessability coordinator Jason
was not aware of such a group.
   Any ideas or suggestions.  Love the group and all the dialogue here.
Best,
Dan Cooley

PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit
http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/